intereted lookin to learn

sauer

hiya i shoot in the north east of scotland but does anybody know of anyone who use birds of prey in my area???

i currently work away from home but if that was to change i would LOVE to get into it.!!!

ive done a couple of paid walks with harris hawks and i loved it!!!!!!!!!

just wondering if there was anyone local i could tag along with and learn a wee bit??

sauer

Hello Sauer

I sold a Harris to some lads in East Kilbride this year, I don't know if this is very close to you or not? but if they are I'll contact them and see if its alright to give you their number and email address, I have sold a few birds up in scotland but for the life of me I hav'nt got a clue where they live now :blink:.

Cheers

Tony

Ps, I know Hybrid on this site lives in scotland too, perhaps he might be able to help :good:

• 1 month later...
Guest terrierbullpit

the offer is still there for you if you want it [bANNED TEXT] . ive bee hit with a pure shite harris this year but me [bANNED TEXT] has some good ones and anther [bANNED TEXT] is flying a few pers one at rooks one at game so ime sure you will get to see some hunting with the bop :good: .......... ps ile pm you ......