Right lads when i was down at si,s the other day i got a set of scopes off him and there going onto the posh springer as jon jon calls it (beemans)

now iv got a set of rws scopes and there going on the strouger now its got open sites on it and Ethan likes to shoot it with open sites ,

but it needs a set of scopes on her but i need a set of mounts that will let you use both the scope and the open sites ,,,now this gun kicks like a mule so will need a good set of mounts all the ones iv looked at only have one screw to fasten the mount on or a quick release fastener which would be no good for this rifle ,

can any one give me a link to some good ones

thanks lads

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You can use low profile dovetail to Weaver adapters and a Weaver/Picatinny mount.

Sportsmatch make both standard two piece and also one piece mounts that work perfectly. They don't have quick release leavers, but the locking nut is slotted so can be operated with a coin or the back of a knife blade.

The dovetail adapters have two locking screws each and they don't need it, but you can use threadlock under them if you really want to.

I am not trying to advertise so won't give you a price publicly, but I have all the options here so if you can't find them locally send me a message and I will be happy to help.

• Like 1

You can use low profile dovetail to Weaver adapters and a Weaver/Picatinny mount.

Sportsmatch make both standard two piece and also one piece mounts that work perfectly. They don't have quick release leavers, but the locking nut is slotted so can be operated with a coin or the back of a knife blade.

The dovetail adapters have two locking screws each and they don't need it, but you can use threadlock under them if you really want to.

I am not trying to advertise so won't give you a price publicly, but I have all the options here so if you can't find them locally send me a message and I will be happy to help.

Cheers Cliff

will do bud

thanks for the help

Cheers John

i like the second ones

ill get on to bagnels and see what they have bud

the posh springer is staying as is as it has no back site