Hello form Oregon, USA

Hey there bro. I am from the states as well. Coyote coursing does seem cool, but I am here to learn about rabbit coursing first and foremost, and to talk country talk in general. So since I am a newbie to coursing myself, I cannot help ya much on the coyote coursing other that to offer encouragement! But fear not, for the good folks here will be full of good advice!

PS I have already warned another American...Don't match shots with the guys (or girls) from Erie! :drink:

:welcomeani:

i'm interested in both coyotes and rabbit, but i live in real brushy terrain.. lots of young pines, too thick to even bother.. not many fields close by. not without cattle anyway.

i've been dying to get out and try coursing even though i'm on my own since the only coursing around here is AKC sanctioned and the quarry is a plastic bag :thumbdown: anything i try will have been learned from the forum here lol hope you have better luck than i am at the moment!