Hello all from USA

Just wanted to introduce myself , I am a trapper from Wisconsin and purchased a few videos on snaring from a guy in the UK and had some questions about them. I searched for a guy named Woodga and came up here so that is where it stands as I need to talk with him. looking forward to looking over the site and participating where I can. Ace

Hello ace trapper,welcome to the forum. I was in Wisconsin myself in July,at the EAA Airventure in Oshkosh. I had never been before, but enjoyed it very much,and hope to be back in 2009. Although we were all there for the aircraft event, a couple of us were shooters,and thought it looked like good huntin/fishin/shootin type of country. The locals we met were very friendly,we chatted to one chap in Walmart because he had amongst his tins of beans etc, a big box of 12 bore shells in his trolley. That's what I call a "one stop shop".

Thanks guys , I have already spent considerable time reading the brilliance of Snareman (Mr. Waters) .

He really gets the wheels turning to say the least. I love catching critters when I can but don't go at it like I once did. I do a fair bit of bowhunting from Sept. to January and that takes most of my free time during that stretch. Looking forward to visiting often and sharing what little I think I know.

Welcome! I live in CA. you will find that this is a great group.

Just one word of warning.... Don't try to match shots with the guys from Earie! :drink:

'CAcountry_boy' , Hello , I used to trap in CA back in 84 when it was still legal to use footholds and cats were big $$. We trapped not far from L.A. and caught cats right behind McDonald's. Do'es were the days. Do you do any trapping there ?