Sign in to follow this  
bobjs

Nv Bits. Illuminators And Spotter And Mounts.

hi all

first,

i have 2 x Armasite drone pro 10x illuminatores,

IMG_0330_zpsuhbyxgny.jpg

as on their web site, both in top condition 1 has been used for testing the other is still boxed, well built and very good at what they do,

these are priced at £90 posted each or both for £170 posted

***********there are no mounts with these as i have kept them for my sunrangers.****************

Second.

i have a famous trails ft950 5 x mag hand held nv spotter, please read about it as it's no longer made,
built in ir but NO external mount for a illuminator
comes boxed with hand book,in nice condition and i have not used it for about 6 months but still working as it should, double lens focusing, single AAA battery gives 10 hours use,
hand strap,

IMG_0329_zps6off71vo.jpg
PLEASE NOTE:,this is a nv device so exposure of the unit to bright light will damage the unit so please do not remove the pinhole cap in daylight,
it's a green image and not colour, so it's not digital,

£80 shipped.

third,
just purchased these items from this site but no longer needed new and unused,
New Night Master Fully Adjustable Scope Mount set includes the rail Mount with windage and elevation adjustment, and a lock function. Comes with a scope ring with a section of rail for attaching the fully adjustable mount -

£50 posted for both.

LEFT IS THE SCOPE RING WITH RAIL,SECTION 30mm and 1"

RIGHT IS THE ADHUSTABLE MOUNT WITH LOCK MECHANISM, 30 and 1".

[url=http://s28.photobucket.com/user/robandlinzibobjs/media/IMG_0328_zpsfe6voqvt.jpg.html]IMG_0328_zpsfe6voqvt.jpg[/strap,

thank you

ps:i am up north this week so may have a delay in sending out the items

bob

MOUNTS SOLD
ILLUMINATORS SOLD<

hi sir THE SPOTTER

still have it, just took the battery out and put it back in the gun room,

bob.

Sign in to follow this