forley cup

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think that dog is to skinny

who keeps giving this fella the thumbs up ? must be his mum and nan ! seagul and joe bred foxy. and they wernt a patch on foxy thereselfs. Do you know micky drew who started that line? if you do ask

mostly plough at boston and killing hares on plough don`t count.... none of the critics entered the forley cup because real coursing men won`t have anything to do with anyone who thinks it`s ok to run

Posted Images

Another good pic optimus :thumbs: ,Does anyone know if the Sniper x Turk litter made anything ????????

Picture2088.jpg

This mating Marco? Unfortunately they turned out only average. They took hares but none were as good as either parent alas.

SADLY BOLIO`S LITTER WERENT AS GOOD AS EITHER PARENT, BUT TO BE FAIR SNIPER NEVER PROVED TO BE THE SIRE THAT WAS HOPED HE WOULD BE. SNIPER WAS A CLASS ACT & HIS OWNER J T A TRUE GENT. HOWEVER WAS TURK BRED AGAIN D? I CANT REMEMBER?:thumbs:

1997 = SNIPER. Runner Up = Nancy

1998 = DANCER. Runner Up = Foxy

1999 = ROXY. Runner Up = Beauty

2000 = BLONDIE. Runner Up's = Masie, Red, Peggy, Lassie, Elsie

2001 = LUCKY/FETTLE

2002 = JJ

2003 = (No Competition)

2004 = TINA. Runner Up SPLODGE

2005 = PICK. Runner Up SPLODGE and LASSIE

There was also the Forley Legends

2002 = SNOWY

2003 = LOWLA

2004 = SPLODGE

Think all this is correct :toast: :toast:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lofty's bitch Heidi won the Forley Cup in 2006. Runner up was Lassie.

No Optimus, an old guy who let my sisters boyfriend graze horses on his land had just lost his old lab and I gave turk to him as a pet. She was never bred from again.

SHAME THAT D. WASNT BOY HER SIRE???????? IVE GOT SOME PHOTOS OF THOSE PUPS IN YOUR OLD HOUSE D WHEN WE LOST TOUCH. I WILL LOOK THEM OUT FOR YOU "auld yin"LOL :thumbs:

Another good pic optimus :thumbs: ,Does anyone know if the Sniper x Turk litter made anything ????????

Picture2088.jpg

This mating Marco? Unfortunately they turned out only average. They took hares but none were as good as either parent alas.

Adidas Samba..... nice :thumbs: