:hi:

Hi I'm Kay.

I have two hounds. Min - a retired racing grey.

post-12737-1196771488_thumb.jpg

Min catches the odd bun when she's in the mood.

Isis, an eight month old pup. Mother grey, father ? probable grey.

post-12737-1196771619_thumb.jpg

Isis is currently in training for rabbits, but her recall isn't 100% yet,(any tips would be appreciated), and as she's a big girl at 30 inches at the shoulder , 31 inch at the highest point of her back, with some growing still to do, I don't want to do serious work with her yet. She's mad keen though and will bring me bunnies she catches on the way past. She's gonna make a brilliant hunter. :)

Hi Bitzalurcher. :thumbs:

I started using greys since I got Min, nothing outruns my girl! Her sire was Cool Performance and her Dam was an Irish courser.

She has the racer's speed with the stamina of the courser, and she can turn on a sixpence, but she only chases if she feels like it. :rolleyes:

So I thought I'd get a proper lurcher/tumbler, something lurcherxlurcher, and somehow ended up getting Isis - another grey and probably too tall for rabbit.

She still catches them though, just have to stop her doing a victory lap with them. Daft dog. :laugh: