Rookie Advice!

Hi all, I will be getting my first ferrets as soon as a couple of kits become available in my area and have been scrounging as much info as I can. Just after some professional advice as to whether a chicken coop like the one in this link would be any good to house a couple? Also any advice on hobs or jills for a beginner? Cheers all. Kings

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B018QTX9PY/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?qid=1461004931&sr=8-18&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=chicken+coop

I use one of they's chicken coops. Got 3 big hibs in one plenty of space for them to play in. As said above rewire it though as I didn't at 1st and ferrets escape with in hours of me putting them in luckily for me next door neighbour was watching them and picked them up till I got home.

Cheers for the advice. I'll definitely re wire it with something decent then. Anyone got any advice on whether a hob or a Jill is best for a beginner? Or is it purely a personal choice?

Thanks in advance. Kinga

I use them,but like they said change mesh if it's flimsy,mine are sat on 6x2 timber frames,hammock and toys keep them happy.I fitted a sleeping box inside so that I didn't have to keep emptying shit from inside the coup bit-they climb up ramp straight into snug sleeping box.atb dc