Hare Coursing Future

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

ofcourse hunters still carry on this sport this tradition but does anyone think the ban will be lifted any time in the near future, iv just been watching waterloo and it just gets me going :censored: how these b*****ds got away with banning i will never understand.

W.H

Edited by world.hunters

Guest BLUEBUNNIE

:censored: TOTALLY AGREE, THE SPORT HAS BEEN GOING FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND THEN SOME FOOKIN IDIOT COMES ALONG AND BANS IT.

IVE BEEN TO THE WATERLOO CUP A FEW TIMES AND RAN A FEW DOGS THERE AS WELL.

THE ONLY THING THE BAN IS ACHIEVING IS FOR THE VERMIN TO GET OUT OF CONTROL, AND THERE IS MORE AND MORE WEAKER ANIMALS BREEDING AND CAUSING A NUISANCE , THE BAN HASNT SAVED THE VERMIN ITS JUST MADE THEM EASIER TO CATCH :whistling:

Guest world.hunters

It pisses me off even more that i never got the chance to go to the waterloo cup.

Labour = England with no Identy no Tradition. this goverment is to weak and have no honour at all. :realmad:

Guest BLUEBUNNIE

ONE OF MY MATES WAS ACTUALLY A JUDGE ON HORSEBACK AT THE WATERLOO CUP, THE DOGS WHERE SLIPPED FAIRLY AND THE HARES WHERE BEATEN IN FAIRLY.

I KNOW THE GOVERMENT MADE THE WRONG DECISION, BUT ARE THEY GOING TO ADMIT IT?? I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT :censored:

Guest BLUEBUNNIE
:censored: TOTALLY AGREE, THE SPORT HAS BEEN GOING FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND THEN SOME FOOKIN IDIOT COMES ALONG AND BANS IT.

IVE BEEN TO THE WATERLOO CUP A FEW TIMES AND RAN A FEW DOGS THERE AS WELL.

THE ONLY THING THE BAN IS ACHIEVING IS FOR THE VERMIN TO GET OUT OF CONTROL, AND THERE IS MORE AND MORE WEAKER ANIMALS BREEDING AND CAUSING A NUISANCE , THE BAN HASNT SAVED THE VERMIN ITS JUST MADE THEM EASIER TO CATCH :whistling:

anyone serious about coursing shouldnt be calling the hare vermin, withought this mighty athlete the ultimate test for a dog wouldnt exist, i do agree that over a few years of a certain ground not been used for coursing the strain of hare on that land will be not as strong,

I DIDNT CALL THE HARE VERMIN ?? IT WAS AIMED AT ALL THE? WHAT, YOU TELL ME ??

THINGS WE ARNT ALLOWED TO HUNT ANY MORE :doh: WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THEM ?

The way I see it is this :

Its still legal to flush and retrieve hares using a dog and gun. The thing is, not everyone can be good at shooting so there is going to be times when you maybe just clip the hare, which means the dog will get a good run at it even though its carrying a bit of shot :whistling:

There may be times when you fire and miss the hare completely :doh: but the dog might accidentally get off its slip lead and retreive the hare anyway.

There may even be times when you completely forget your damn gun :doh:

Couple this with Scotland's excellent right to roam act and you have yourself some really unworkable legislation :drink:

If the tory gov. gets in, which the way things are with labour at the moment they probbaly will, is there any chance of them revoking the hunting act? I'm sure i have heard someone say that is what they plan to do, but i am not majorly up on my politics, anyone know?

If the tory gov. gets in, which the way things are with labour at the moment they probbaly will, is there any chance of them revoking the hunting act? I'm sure i have heard someone say that is what they plan to do, but i am not majorly up on my politics, anyone know?

It is in there manifesto to repeal the Hunting Act