jagterriers

I know people who work them but mainly on wild boar,I put won over my Bedlington bitch last year to try to improve coat but she didn't catch.They are very gutsy beasts but are right b*****ds for fighting.By the way i live in France now where hunting is like it was in the uk about 100 years ago,foxes,badgers coypu;mountain cat,but your not allowed to use dogs to catch animals eg lurchers it's a shame cos I could lamp boar with a good Bull x I might get one any way just to give it a try.

They dont look the real deal to me .some are russell coloured just x breds

they are the real deal when used from the right lines....just like with any dog.

sometimes a little bit too hard but hell of hunting dogs!!! although i prefere the patterdale more cause in my oppinion they are in general gamer i have great respect for these little earth-warriors. after the patterdale from the right line i would always take one well bred jagdterrier!

They dont look the real deal to me .some are russell coloured just x breds

they are the real deal when used from the right lines....just like with any dog.

sometimes a little bit too hard but hell of hunting dogs!!! although i prefere the patterdale more cause in my oppinion they are in general gamer i have great respect for these little earth-warriors. after the patterdale from the right line i would always take one well bred jagdterrier!

I do know the work style of proper jagdterriers ..I was refering to the link above of the pups for sale they just look like x breds ie russell colouring