Morning Walk

Got the pup out early for a good walk over the hills and through some forestry blocks. Really happy with how the pup constantly had her nose to the ground in and out of cover. She flushed a couple of rabbits within the first hour from the fern and narrowly missed the one which disapeared back into cover.

As I was walking along the path up a small valley which is bordered on both sides by open fields, she popped over the fence and had her nose down, thinking she was on to something I got my phone out ready to take a picture. As I did a hare trotted straight passed me probably less then 10 meters to my left, luckily the pup still had her nose down toward the top of the hill and didn't see it.

Didn't see much else until I headed back down the hill into some forestry, again the pup had her nose down in cover when I just caught a glimpse of a bushy tail heading into some deep undergrowth. Pup took off after it and spent a good 20 mins looking around the cover but fox had disappeared.

Plenty of other bits and bobs around the forest but nothing in the bag, still a nice morning out and really happy with the pup. She didn't stop all day.

Took some pictures, which are not the best as they were on my phone, definitely need to save for a new camera!!

post-218-0-18944700-1456148539_thumb.jpg

post-218-0-28392500-1456148554_thumb.jpg

post-218-0-14817900-1456148570_thumb.jpg

post-218-0-86813300-1456148586_thumb.jpg

post-218-0-00183600-1456148601_thumb.jpg

• Like 1