Car insurance

Guest john2007oliver

im nineteen mate i had the same trouble when i first drove at 17 and i tried getting my vauxhall astra 1.4 litre insured and found the cheapest to be about £1800 keep trying mate you will find the cheaper go on websites like compare.com or comparethemarket.com and fill in the details and see what it comes up with

its true try and get a smal engined motor 14. litre and below otherwise the insurance will definetly be dear what sort of car do you want mate

and whatever you do dont get insured on your mums or dadsinsurance and be a named driver because once the insurance has ended youll be in the same situtaion as you are now next year when the insurance runs out

all the best mate :thumbs:

a mate of mine who is young and has a high powered GOLF, insures it in his workmates name with him as a named driver? his workmate is an institute of advanced drivers driver

You can get no claims bonuses with some companies even if you are only a named driver, that would be a way round , i think they do break down the insurance areas to local postcodes, so not all liverpool would be the same, perhaps your nan's address might help??

good luck, i never had a car when i was a teenager i had motorbikes, when i was 17(i passed my bike test when i was 17) i was riding a Yamaha RD400E and paying £1600 a year insurance :icon_eek: more than i paid for the fecking bike, didn't get my first car until i was 24 and married with a kid