my best yet

i joined some friends at lizard fisheries in drayton.only went for the nite sesion on sat nite they had been there since friday nite and not a thing. i had a touch really.i know bedfont lake well been there a few times a friend of mine holds the lake record.what about you had much luck :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigredbusa

why when do people pose with a fish they always look at the head as tho they have lust in there eyes and they are about to unzip there flies and put the carps mouth to good use ?

just been looking over some of my fish pics and i do the same (not the unzipping bit tho lol )

why when do people pose with a fish they always look at the head as tho they have lust in there eyes and they are about to unzip there flies and put the carps mouth to good use ?

just been looking over some of my fish pics and i do the same (not the unzipping bit tho lol )

ha! ha! yeh every picture you see these days is like that my excuse is my dodgy smile! :D its got to be better than this tho!

post-11949-1196968033.jpg

check that for a big gurning chin! :D

Slowed down a little now the winters here but last weekend i had 28lb mirror, 17lb common. 13lb common and loads of others from 2lb to 10lb i had about 18 fish in a 40 hour session

good result that a 28 lb this time of year is good going by any standard i had a 26 lb mirror last year in the frost in january then blanked for 10 nights so unpredictable these winters at the mo as i write this im thinking looks good for a bite tonight wet n windy but im off lamping instead1 :clapper::bye:

• 4 weeks later...