Few Pics Of The Pup.

Was the litter advertised up Yorkshire? If it was I was going to get this bitch , but a different litter closer to what I wanted came up.

Cracking pup Atb with it mate.

Cheers no complaints so far well happy with her.Ye it was the litter was advertised in the countrymans weekly guessing its the one you mean?the bloke was sound his dogs were well kept as well fair play.What cross pup did you get in the end mate?

Was the litter advertised up Yorkshire? If it was I was going to get this bitch , but a different litter closer to what I wanted came up.

Cheers no complaints so far well happy with her.Ye it was the litter was advertised in the countrymans weekly guessing its the one you mean?the bloke was sound his dogs were well kept as well fair play.What cross pup did you get in the end mate?
ye that's it, that bitch is a cracker.

And I originally wanted a collie whippet grey but couldn't find anything, and I ended up with a collie whippet grey x saluki whippet grey. Never had saluki before so thought why not, and she's not a bad pup, abit vocal, very very fiery , brilliant recall n retrieve but she's only 11 weeks old, get her round some cattle next few weeks.

Seems a few lads on here have pups to bring on.

Someone I know on here has just picked up a whippet grey pup aswell.

Atb

And I originally wanted a collie whippet grey but couldn't find anything, and I ended up with a collie whippet grey x saluki whippet grey. Never had saluki before so thought why not, and she's not a bad pup, abit vocal, very very fiery , brilliant recall n retrieve but she's only 11 weeks old, get her round some cattle next few weeks.

Atb

I wanted a whippet greyhound pup for a while but i didn't see anything about i nearly went for a saluki bred pup myself.They looked smart then my mate put me on to this litter and decided to go for that.I spent a lot of time looking at litters didn't see any whippet x greyhounds advertised to be honest.Sounds a good pup mate hope she does well for you get a pic up of her if you can.

atb

Atb

I wanted a whippet greyhound pup for a while but i didn't see anything about i nearly went for a saluki bred pup myself.They looked smart then my mate put me on to this litter and decided to go for that.I spent a lot of time looking at litters didn't see any whippet x greyhounds advertised to be honest.Sounds a good pup mate hope she does well for you get a pic up of her if you can.

atb

i have added pics of her mate few days ago, go on my profile, and look and my content.

Atb

Atb

atb

i have added pics of her mate few days ago, go on my profile, and look and my content.

Atb

will do mate

• 1 year later...

Update on my pup,with her first season pretty much over now she has done me proud so far.She is 23 inches to the shoulder 19 months old now,I had a few initial problems with her stock training when she was a pup but i persevered and now she wont look at a sheep at all.She is a very loyal dog she's like my shadow everywhere i go she is by my side.I started her on the lamp the beginning of this season just ending at first she wasn't really watching the beam and trying to use her nose a few trips out and she soon cottoned on that its a lot quicker to run back to me for the next slip rather than hunt up.I have taken everything really slow with this pup as i didn't want to rush her into it ,I think this approach has paid off as she is shaping up well.She is spot on now when out on the lamp straight back after a slip.retrieves back to me, watches the beam and always gives a 100%..She has improved a lot more now when out with the terrier bushing she hangs outside waiting for a bolter but is not afraid of cover.I'm going to carry on her mountain walks , road walks and cycling with her by my side now the seasons near enough over to keep her fitness / stamina up , and mooching with the terriers.

20170314_180521_zps5jzlp7yx.jpg

20170312_164128_zpssxlsmggg.jpg

20170312_163811_zps9p6cvcku.jpg

20161206_125807_zpsygejz0zj.jpg

IMG-20160901-WA0017_zpsitm6ydof.jpg

IMG-20160907-WA0003_zpskjdmnvul.jpg

IMG-20160901-WA0014_zpslimu6kka.jpg

20170318_174438_zpsbhiui7zi.jpg

20170318_173950_zpsfkaq91mw.jpg

Edited by hender
  • Like 2