That Nearly Sent Me Around The Bend!!!!!!

Is it legal to have a gunsafe in the doghouse, shed or garage where you'll shortly be living? :hmm::laugh:

Lol

She walked in on me skinning a deer the other night with no complaints so she's used to my ways by now.

• Like 1

How would you feel knowing she had a couple grand tucked away somewhere out your hard earned, but was waiting for right moment to buy some nice new shoes? Call me old fashioned but I'd not tell missus lies about cash, if I need it and it's there I'm fooking getting it, if kids or wife needs it first, the I'll go without for now, I though that was what being a father/husband all about? Lol

She earns as much as me and the kids have more savings than I've ever had. My wife and kids always come first hence why it's taken several months to get a deposit. It's not about being underhand. I've got a bit of excess because we don't need it she wants to paper a room when there's nothing wrong with it she just wants a change. She also doesn't like me shooting fluffy wuffy bunny wabbits and lickle cute birdies which is the reason I ain't telling her about the shottie until need be.

• Like 1

We make sure they have plenty of paper to colour on but as sure as eggs are eggs the walls take a battering every now and then from the young lad. Sure I suppose even though I don't at the time I prefer they're a bit childish pardon the pun lol.

Definitely can't call them introverted and shy lol.