Insure Your Dogs...injuries Don't Just Happen During The Working Months!!

just have a look on the back of your policy when it comes Leesy for the exclusions mine has

Excluding claims resulting from or connected to leg/hip/shoulder disorders

lol so bout the only thing covered is his snout and tail :laugh: hopefully the vet will get them sorted

They are arses aren't they! Good job it's not calculated on a 'no claims bonus' like the motor! We'd all be screwed!! lol!

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

just have a look on the back of your policy when it comes Leesy for the exclusions mine has

lol so bout the only thing covered is his snout and tail :laugh: hopefully the vet will get them sorted

They are arses aren't they! Good job it's not calculated on a 'no claims bonus' like the motor! We'd all be screwed!! lol!

The vet had a word with them and now they amended the policy and have only excluded his one leg so thats some thing

The vet had a word with them and now they amended the policy and have only excluded his one leg so thats some thing

the b*****ds have done that to me too, excluded all tendon/ligament injuries or conditions! that's [BANNED TEXT] comes of bein honest!! might see if my vet can have a word, or I might just go with argos as they have better cover for same price!