if you wake at midnight and hear ole woodmans feet don't go drawing back the blind or looking in the street

woodman

got the camera repaired so now can post pics again,went out for an hour and had 1 drop with the 50yd net i got from advanced netting (£9).so far had about 40 with it and it is in fine fettle,here is the pic of the 2 i got tonight

100_0451.jpg

perfect night good wind,no moon.all the best

Edited by woodman

got the camera repaired so now can post pics again,went out for an hour and had 1 drop with the 50yd net i got from advanced netting (£9).so far had about 40 with it and it is in fine fettle,here is the pic of the 2 i got tonight

100_0451.jpg

I just bought a hundred yards of 4z sheet net to make a fifty yarder from Advanced and they charged me £11 +vat, did you get yours a while ago? :icon_eek:

100_0451.jpg

I just bought a hundred yards of 4z sheet net to make a fifty yarder from Advanced and they charged me £11 +vat, did you get yours a while ago? :icon_eek:

hello ian,yes i did,about 3 moths ago if my memory serves.i waited untill my old net had pretty much had it before rigging the one in the picture.i actually bought 2 850 mesh lenghts of 4z,so i effectively have another to rig when i need it.all the best

COULD NOT SEE ANY PRICES ON THE WEB SITE DO YOU HAVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM FOR PRICES AND IF I WANTED A 50 YARD LONGNET WHAT DIMENSIONS WOULD I HAVE TO ASK FOR BECAUSE OF BAGGING AND SUCH (MAY SOUND DAFT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK IT OUT I/E HEIGHT TO LENGTH AND SUCH)

COULD NOT SEE ANY PRICES ON THE WEB SITE DO YOU HAVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM FOR PRICES AND IF I WANTED A 50 YARD LONGNET WHAT DIMENSIONS WOULD I HAVE TO ASK FOR BECAUSE OF BAGGING AND SUCH (MAY SOUND DAFT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK IT OUT I/E HEIGHT TO LENGTH AND SUCH)
just ring steve or peter on 01255 428988 and ask for 50yd long net with 100%bag=850 meshes long and they come 14 full meshes deep(4 1/4).ianrob has posted that they have increased in price to £11 since i purchased my 2,still a good deal in my opinion,don't forget to purchase the nylon braid for head and foot lines.hope this helps.all the best
just ring steve or peter on 01255 428988 and ask for 50yd long net with 100%bag=850 meshes long and they come 14 full meshes deep(4 1/4).ianrob has posted that they have increased in price to £11 since i purchased my 2,still a good deal in my opinion,don't forget to purchase the nylon braid for head and foot lines.hope this helps.all the best

you can email, and they'll phone you back. They quote without vat, so remember to add that on if you don't want a surprise. A 1kg spool of 3mm braid costs just over £7 when it's £14 elsewhere so their prices are very good. :thumbs: