Congratulation on your TX , I would tend to think in terms of 1" tube, look for something not too heavy , I have a MTC Viper on my Field target HW97 and it is great and heavy, but for field walking I think the MTC Mamba Lite, or Hawke Varmint 3-12 with 1/2 mildots, (I own both, plus a TX) keeps the gun in balance and will help with your accuracy. Enjoy.

I had a leapers 4-16x50 IR AO on my prosport with a one piece mount. It weighed in at 913g, and covered half of the loading port making it a right pain to load! So I have currently switched to a Hawke 3-9x40, that mag range means a shorter scope so I have plenty of room to load now. There's no IR or AO to add weight and bulk so I've been able to fit it in sportsmatch medium mounts, which gets it pretty low to the barrel. The whole set up is now a full pound lighter, and a joy to use.

Currently wrestling with the idea of a 2-7x32 on low mounts, something like a vortex crossfire or nikon prostaff.