It has been quite awhile since I have gotten out. Well I have no photos of the day just great memories with 2 of my 4 sons. We were out doing some fishing and decided we better throw the cattys in with us. Well fishing was great but catching was slow. As we were driving the gravel roads looking for a different location to try and hook a carp I decided to stop and pick a bunch of stones of the road for some target ammo. Well after filling a small coffee can full of pebbles it was back to driving the dirt roads. Unfortunately there is way to many rednecks that think it is just fine to through beer cans and bottles out their windows in the country side. So for the next hour we made a slow drive around the back roads doing drive by shootings on beer cans. It was a load of fun and good practice. My one son is now getting to where he can shoot with both hands since he was in the passenger seat he had to shoot lefty.

Cheers to all you guys across the pond.

I am starting to research your techniques on carp fishing.