Ferreting For Rats

Havent been able to find suitable holes just yet. always in awkward places like beside roads or places where you cant dig. Had 2 sheds to do last week, nothing in them though. Put the womans mind at rest at least. She can go get her coal now Lol. Thought i would have got something the way she was going on. My ferret got a couple last year. Me and some neighbours had rats in our gardens. Between ferret and traps we got a good few.

• Like 1

Havent been able to find suitable holes just yet. always in awkward places like beside roads or places where you cant dig. Had 2 sheds to do last week, nothing in them though. Put the womans mind at rest at least. She can go get her coal now Lol. Thought i would have got something the way she was going on. My ferret got a couple last year. Me and some neighbours had rats in our gardens. Between ferret and traps we got a good few.

Yes mate they are always in awkward places.I got permission to go on a small farm full of rats no rabbits on there.I have purchase sum traps to just to keep them happy

so I don t loss my permission and to give oscar a rest for now

Edited by owen12345
  • Like 1