Rabbit Snare Tealers Wire ?

Can any of the guy's on this forum who make their own rabbit snare tealers (as per Woodga's type) let me know where I can get hold of 2.5mm fencing wire ? what national building suppliers etc stock this diameter wire.. having a real problem finding it, and the thicker stuff is a real b*****d to finish properly.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
:unsure: Haven't ye got an Agricultural Store anywhere, mate? Here I find 2.5mm Fencing wire is pretty much all I can source. It's the industry standard for agriculture and completely ubiquitous.
:unsure: Haven't ye got an Agricultural Store anywhere, mate? Here I find 2.5mm Fencing wire is pretty much all I can source. It's the industry standard for agriculture and completely ubiquitous.

Cheers Ditch,

Will try Mole Valley Farmers, see what they have got.

Can any of the guy's on this forum who make their own rabbit snare tealers (as per Woodga's type) let me know where I can get hold of 2.5mm fencing wire ? what national building suppliers etc stock this diameter wire.. having a real problem finding it, and the thicker stuff is a real b*****d to finish properly.
you will get it at a farmers supply , or some of the old ironmongers will order it for you , but they will probably sell it to you double the price , try the former it will be a lot cheaper , or ask a farmer , gw.