3/8 5/8 26/27inch,18month old bull greyhound dog for sale,has seen everything and is only for sale due to having two dogs and the work for one.hes game and guaranteed to act like a good bullcross should when things get a bit messy.He picks squatters and runs the beam.Hes great with other dogs and will make a great dog for someone with the work. also there is other ladz on the site that will give this dog a good report.(senjo,cheshire poacher). 250 pm for more details.

3/8 5/8 26/27inch,18month old bull greyhound dog for sale,has seen everything and is only for sale due to having two dogs and the work for one.hes game and guaranteed to act like a good bullcross should when things get a bit messy.He picks squatters and runs the beam.Hes great with other dogs and will make a great dog for someone with the work. also there is other ladz on the site that will give this dog a good report.(senjo,cheshire poacher). 250 pm for more details.
hi if dog is still for sale can you give me a contact number thanks
the brindle dog on left is the one for sale

foxtydiesel006.jpg

i have seen this dg run twice both times done what expected

this dog hasnt done what expected mate at 18 month old :drink: and people hadthecheek to have a go at me on a genuine bullx

i can only give you my honest oppinion on the dog , which is as i said 'seen it run twice and both times it done what you would expect of it' 18 month old or not