New Deer Collie Grey X Wheaton Bull Grey Pup

Today a bought a new lurcher pup a deer collie grey x wheaton bull grey.Im not normally a fan of anything with bull in it or am I fan of lurcher to lurcher breeding.However,i do like a good coat on a dog,and after seeing the dam of the pups ( deer beardie grey) was in no doubt,what a handy dog could come from this mating.The sire ( wheaton bull grey ) looked every bit impressive on the photo I was shown,and by how muscular yet lean the dog looked again, I was in no doubt the stories I was hearing may well be true.Anyway...after checking the litter for any defects I decided on a bitch pup and am quite chuffed with my decision.I have never owned or known anybody have a dog of this breeding so am in the dark a little on the capabilities.Has anyone worked or seen work a dog of this breeding???,im pretty sure I could have a decent all rounder,id be interested to hear your views and ideas please.

Today a bought a new lurcher pup a deer collie grey x wheaton bull grey.Im not normally a fan of anything with bull in it or am I fan of lurcher to lurcher breeding.However,i do like a good coat on a dog,and after seeing the dam of the pups ( deer beardie grey) was in no doubt,what a handy dog could come from this mating.The sire ( wheaton bull grey ) looked every bit impressive on the photo I was shown,and by how muscular yet lean the dog looked again, I was in no doubt the stories I was hearing may well be true.Anyway...after checking the litter for any defects I decided on a bitch pup and am quite chuffed with my decision.I have never owned or known anybody have a dog of this breeding so am in the dark a little on the capabilities.Has anyone worked or seen work a dog of this breeding???,im pretty sure I could have a decent all rounder,id be interested to hear your views and ideas please.

gets some pics up

its still just a lurcher pal train it same as any other lurcher :thumbs: