Webley Accu Pump Problem

ive had a webley stirrup pump for a while now and for some reason its stopped working,

its a 2 stage pump and seems like its working fine up to about 100 bar, then on the next pump it shoots to 200 bar then 250 on the following pump.

even though it says that on the pump's gauge, the s410 says its 100 bar.

if anyone has had this issue and knows how to fix it can you let me know as I'm missing out on some bunnies.

Cheers guys, Rifleman. ;)

DONT GO RIPPING YOUR GUN APART .i wonder if your gun has a problem .have you tried the pump on another gun .also the pumps gauge may be funked if you keep pumping dose the gauge on the gun go up ....had an other thought your hose may be faulty .

Edited by barrywhite

DONT GO RIPPING YOUR GUN APART .i wonder if your gun has a problem .have you tried the pump on another gun .also the pumps gauge may be funked if you keep pumping dose the gauge on the gun go up ....had an other thought your hose may be faulty .

No intention of taking the gun apart. i tried it on the superten and the same issue. gun gauge stays on 100.

its as if theres something in the hose and after 100 bar it pushes against the hole and stops releasing air.

Edited by Rifleman88

Sorted the problem, where the hose attaches to the base, nuts were to tight and not releasing air, loosened it off a 1/4 turn and it seems to work again :D cheers