how many enthusiasts feed vitamins to their dogs

how many people give their dogs a boost of vitamins up to and after a hard nights coursing ,if so what do you give and why

i used to use sa37 and mix meat and allsorts up with my dogs dried snap and to be honest it did no good if anything it was in worse shape than if i hadnt gave it them you get most of the vitamins if not all in most of the dried foods today

how many people give their dogs a boost of vitamins up to and after a hard nights coursing ,if so what do you give and why

i used to use sa37 and mix meat and allsorts up with my dogs dried snap and to be honest it did no good if anything it was in worse shape than if i hadnt gave it them you get most of the vitamins if not all in most of the dried foods today

fair comment , but i have seen vast improvement in my dogs since i started feeding creatine with their food

fair comment , but i have seen vast improvement in my dogs since i started feeding creatine with their food

feed raw meat no need to add creatine then as it is already their

feed raw meat no need to add creatine then as it is already their

feed raw beef and heart as well , just think that dogs need that little bit of help with a hard nights work, got to feed the muscles with energy when chasing fast quarry

what type of creatine do you use? is it specifically for dogs or the human type?

cheers

scotty

IT'S THE HUMAN TYPE BUT IT CERTAINLY WORKS, I ALSO GIVE MY DOGS 0.5ml OF B-12 ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS DURING THE WINTER WHEN IM HUNTING

my deerhound gets a greyhound supplement, everyday with his dinner. this has all the essentials plus some extra calcium for the bones. its just a simple powder that you spread over his food. cant remember the name, and am not at home to check. it smells like fish. :wallbash: