Harris Hawk Mentor

Wannabe

Hi I'm looking for a mentor or some one close to wisbech that will show me the way. I've not got a bird yet will wait until I know enough and confident enough to get one I've always been keen but because of work and kids I never thought I'd have time but now I'm a carer so apart from school run's I have all the time to put into it many thanks

Danny

Thanks Charlie im meeting some one on Saturday who's offered to show me the ropes in excange for volunteering doing some cleaning and food prep and stuff which is all the things I need to learn not got any land sorted yet! It's something I will do before I get the bird as by then I'll know more about what the bird will need and what's ideal for him as I wouldn't know how to go about getting a permission ! I'm not in a rush to get the bird if it takes a year or two then so be it ! Don't think I'm ready yet even with all reading and watching DVDs hand on as got to be better for learning as they cannot cover everything