Traveling

Hi guys I've got a 4 ess bitch loves to work and is amazing at what she does the only problem I have with her is she hate traveling in the truck. She's never had a bad experience but will not jump in I have to lift her in and then she just freezes, any ideas on what I can do? I've got defender pick up I've tried Her in a crate, free in the back and in the front all the same!

Cheers

Small trips to somewhere were she s going to enjoy herself. I had same prob with my young gwp she had a long trip home day I bought her coupled with being away from her litter mates . I try d the same as you In front of pick up with me in the back in the trailer same result a very timid looking girl with drool running out of her . I started taking her to lake it's really only a few fields away but into pick up with other dogs short spin and she was out galloping swimming enjoying herself now I leave tail gate down I let her and my big gwp dog out of kennells by time I get kennell gates closed both are in the pick up ready to go !!!!!!