1St Day Out Tomorrow

Out with hounds tomorrow for 1st time this season, 4 bits of cover to do all on 1 farm, we checked it out during May and beside 1 piece of cover 5 cubs bolted down a small cubing bury, they still hadn,t coloured so hoping for good day tomorrow. Will let yous know story tomorrow evening ;) watch this space :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well, we got to our farm this morn bout 10am, 8 guns turned up. The 1st patch was well covered with 4 guns round bottom and up far side, the other 4 took top and near side.In went the hounds and started yipping almost immediately. Bout 5 minutes later a big old dog fox bolted bout 10 yds from me and 1 dropped him. The hounds continued yipping for maybe another 10 minutes and then stopped. I looked round and 1 of the young lads had signalled that it was over so we all headed back to the start and next thing we saw was another fox out and up the field with 1 of the hounds after it :icon_redface: the young lad got some stick lol. We did the other 3 bits of cover but nothing else showed exept 3 nice deer, 1 stopped and looked at me from bout 15yds, its 1 lucky deer :thumbs: