Another Newbie Looking For Advice

can you advise please ? i am very soon going to be looking for 2 digital nv units ,ideally i want a spotter monocular and a scope, what i want to do is spot ideally out past 200 yds + if possible! and then shoot at 100/150 to bait points with a dedicated NV .22 hornet ,i am on a tight budget ,i do not mind using add on ir units like t20 or slightly better but nothing mental £!,scope wise i prefer traditional types and either front mounted units or combined ,what are your thoughts on the photon scope and do i need the add ons and something like the hawke for what im trying to do ? or any other suggestions in that price range ?this is my first foray into nv and i dont want screens etc on the scope as it will at times need stuffing out of the landy window fairly swiftly ,though if i was spotting from the landy a screen would possibly work on the monocular as an add on for clarity or anyone with me ,though bear in mind its use would be from a high seat as well .i am no techie so needs to be simple to drive ! and whats the situation with battery costs availability ideally all on the same type and rechargeable ,i know im asking alot , but hey if you dont ask you dont get lol

thanks in advance