lost dog

Hi to everyone,

just wondering if any body in the New Forest area can keep there ears open for a lost border terrier, he went missing from my place in Bransgore on friday , has not been back since , I am really gutted , had him 7 years and hes done me well , dont know what else to say , description is black and tan and answers to name of METZ , also microchipped, any response to this dog would be most thankful. :wallbash:

Have you thought of maybe making some posters up with a pic of the dog and putting them up in the area where he went missing? Or you could just stick him on doglost website they automatically do up posters for you that you can print off and they email them to all helpers in the area. Hope you manage to find him :thumbs:

cheers mate, i will give them ago , the missus works in farham, she will get onto them tommorrow, i rung the local one in ringwood, got put onto a automated telephone system to be told by some f*****g computer , "please ring your local dog warden",

as if i hadnt already done that , major frustration with them tits.

Hi to everyone,

just wondering if any body in the New Forest area can keep there ears open for a lost border terrier, he went missing from my place in Bransgore on friday , has not been back since , I am really gutted , had him 7 years and hes done me well , dont know what else to say , description is black and tan and answers to name of METZ , also microchipped, any response to this dog would be most thankful. :wallbash:

Hi to everyone,

hi just read your arcticle and was there a break in and do u think the dog was stolen??? or just got out??? im big into the terriers and i no a lot of peolpe in wales who will keep there ears open. im very sorry to hear this.

Edited by MAIN MAN
Hi to everyone,

hi just read your arcticle and was there a break in and do u think the dog was stolen??? or just got out??? im big into the terriers and i no a lot of peolpe in wales who will keep there ears open. im very sorry to hear this.

hi main man , there was no break in, and he was in the back garden with me, took my eyes of him for a seconed and gone , i chased him down to the forest where i heard himm baying at the local ponies, and then nothing, my only worry is that there are some dubious characters on the outskirts of my village , all possible means have been tried , the local villagers have been great , and i cant believe for one minute that any of these will hold him , i am going to put a bigger reward on all the posters ive put about this might bring something up, and knowing my dog if he gets a chance he will do the off sharpish and thats when i will get him, thanks for everyones concern its good to know people will help if they can. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi to everyone,

can you send me a picture of your terrier i went with my partner to look at 2 lurchers for sale last night they had a couple of terriers there she said her bloke found one it was a ruff coated terrier with a collar i think it looked like small studs on. it was dark so didnt get much of look you never no this mabe of some help ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to everyone,

can you send me a picture of your terrier i went with my partner to look at 2 lurchers for sale last night they had a couple of terriers there she said her bloke found one it was a ruff coated terrier with a collar i think it looked like small studs on. it was dark so didnt get much of look you never no this mabe of some help ?

hi main man sorry to get back to you so late but iam stuck in saudi arabia (offshore diver) at the moment , just got my emails through . metz is posted on doglost.co.uk, if you look under lost terrier border you will see a pic of him there, its just impossible for me to send pics from this end, any info would be really useful as i am having a real shit time out here what with all this, cheers mate