Lure Machine

I was wondering if any one used a lure machine for training there running dogs or lurchers, the reason I ask is I got hold of one from ebay which works fine after replacing the switch, I was wondering in if could be used for training I know greyhound trainers use one for getting there charges ready so with this I thault that they could be used to get a pup ready

Yes mad4it, used correctly, especially with youngsters, they are great tools to sharpen up your dogs.

Start with short runs (50m) and depending on the size of the battery, and line, and maybe some of them little wheels, they use in simulated coursing, you could do anything from your own little flapping track, to a fancy simulated course.

I moa the best way to get a dog match fit, other than behind it's intended game.

If your happy just running them in straight lines, try a little hill, then build it up to as steep as your dogs can handle.

Edited by slip lead