Help! Ratting Team Required Asap West Yorkshire

• 3 weeks later...

We are local at Wakefield area and could help you out for free I will pm you some contact details now

Thanks

Matt

Thanks to everyone who posted. Mattybugeye & his bro came down & sorted us out with some air rifle action. Then gave me a shooting lesson & sold me an awesome gun at a very good price. I then cleared the rest of the rat family sniper style. There's still one left in the garden who doesn't like to come out but I'll get him. Thanks a lot to Matt & Tom for the help, my mrs feels much better. And thanks to all you guys who offered help. Peace & love & rocknroll!

Greetings, we've recently moved into a house with an acre of land & the place crawls with rats. We know the exact location of the rats & they are very cheeky. They do victory dances all over our garden & come right up to the kitchen door. My Mrs is in despair & we have to keep all the doors & windows closed all the time. Does anyone know a ratting team? We live near Huddersfield & are willing to pay. Please respond. Thanks in advance.

Did you get the problem sorted mate?