Summer Photos

• 1 month later...

Shaun b, yes just work the 3 would like to have another 3 but trying to find pure harrier its a job, there all over the water. How do you find fell x harrier. I was thinking of going down that road with my old bitch. I find the harrier handy size and go through tight places and a good leg to cover ground quick. You have some good music with 20 hounds.

We find out fell harriers good hounds they have a good nose they draw very will and a good voice the good thing about them is we they are hunting and the flash past the line the don't carry on speaking the only speak [BANNED TEXT] the get back on the line again we have some pure harriers they are good hounds got some nose on them very good a a check at putting them right but u have to stop them rioting on hares they can be a bit keen ours are 100 percent fox if not we get rid and we have some pure fell hounds we have some cracking days hunting and looking forward to getting them started at the end of the month were abouts u from pal were do u hunt