Anyone Heard Of These Boats?

Rana, are very good sea boats a mate of mine had one 15' and it would take some weather. I fished with him for a season in it, 20hp outboard and its up on the plane instantly. His was GRP though, pretty stable even in the worst of seas you would want to be out in in a boat that size. We even hauled lobster pots by hand with it.

The nearest boat to it is a bonwitco with

TC

Edited by tiercel

yeah thats the baby, trip to butlins in skeggy next week to pick her up :drinks:

Rana, are very good sea boats a mate of mine had one 15' and it would take some weather. I fished with him for a season in it, 20hp outboard and its up on the plane instantly. His was GRP though, pretty stable even in the worst of seas you would want to be out in in a boat that size. We even hauled lobster pots by hand with it.

The nearest boat to it is a bonwitco with

TC

lol i bought a bonwitco with 200 the other week with a 20HP yamaha and god is it fun!!!!! unfortunatly took it for a little pootle down the cut and moored it up outside pub, went for a couple of pints and smash!!!! a 45ft widebeam hit it :censored: then took off!!! lucky im pretty pally with the landlord and got a copy of the cctv. It was a hire boat so the owner of the company is having it put right for me. still a shitter tho :cray:

Edited by air gun ant
  • Like 1

A couple of the boys had with's 15ft and by Christ can they go even with small engines. two boys used to fish 600 yards of net off one, not my cup of tea but they were happy enough with them. If I was to get another boat to work single handed I think it would be a Rana 500. Stable plenty of beam and room.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1