a few rabbits

dscf0052editedrq8.jpgDecided to visit one of the bits of ground i have that has a few rabbits for a change,and a bit of a lamp later,arived at about two thirty it was a case of find a good shooting point this gave me a good view of three areas ranging from 100 to 280 yds then wait after what seemed an eternity they started to show the first shot at and missed at 108 forgot that the first two or three shots from a clean barrel in my rifle shoot high, its mate sat a couple of yards further on and contact was made,after a couple of hours decided to move to see if i could get some further range shots, a 300 yard shot was now possible, ranged one at 210 held a little high expecting the bullet to drop into its target missed hiting where i was aiming ,after a while one showed at 186 aimed smack on and down it went,the furthest of the day was 214 not a long way compared to some of the shots on here still learning how the rifle shoots but now know i can keep point of aim up to 214 yds had a bit of a lamp but no foxs this time ,plenty rabbits out numb to the lamp so i think the 22 r/f will be out next