Hmmm Advice....

Essentially both all rifles listed will be just as accurate or at least as accurate as you are. It just comes down to what shot count you desire. The bsa will give you more shots per fill. It will be heavier than the other two rifles I would imagine. Your choice really.

If it were me I would go for the R10.

I've heard good things about the brococks and yeah the price factor leads me towards them too, the set up I want will cost me about 700 for the r10 but around 500 for the brococks, maybe less depending on the model

I don't know if it's me but they seem tiny rifles. I know they are desined to be compact but they just seem so small.....

Just bought an R-10 in 177 and while it has only been to the range so far it is one impressive rifle. i am an average shooter at best so you know your onto a good rifle when you can hole punch paper at 40 yards. have no experience with the brocock so cant comment on those.

Just bought an R-10 in 177 and while it has only been to the range so far it is one impressive rifle. i am an average shooter at best so you know your onto a good rifle when you can hole punch paper at 40 yards. have no experience with the brocock so cant comment on those.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Den, don't do yourself down! you are an AMAZING shooter! Now, say it with me "I am a great shooter" there....better? LOL WHEN YOU COMING UP TO MINE???

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Den, don't do yourself down! you are an AMAZING shooter! Now, say it with me "I am a great shooter" there....better? LOL WHEN YOU COMING UP TO MINE???

HAHA, you tit! i can barely get to my permissions at the minute. hopefully i'll have less work on soon and have more time to shoot