Using The Basc Banner

Ok I've made up some posting slips for pest control for the local area farms as a lot of the time I'm not getting an answer.

I've stated I'm a fully airgun insured member of basc,which I am, and used their banner on the top leaflet.

I also posted a picture of the leaflet on one of the farm free ads on face book to reach further a field.

Someone has stated it's illegal to use basc banner and I'd take it down before basc see it. Now I can't see it being wrong as I have a car badge, clothes badge , hat pin and permission slips with basc all over it I have also messaged bascs Facebook page.

I was hoping any of you would know if I'm doing anything wrong by using their symbol as they may take a while coming back to me.

It's all been clarified by David illsey of basc. It's fine for me to use their symbol as I'm not a company and I am insured by them..

Basc are having trouble with companies using their babes and banners when not insured by them ..

They actively promote members to use and show they are basc insured.