Lamping last night

I went out with Longdogrunner last night on my permission, when we left the house it was quite cloudy but when we got to our lamping fields it was like being out in daylight - so much so we saw two foxes in the distance with the lamp off :blink: The wind was right down too despite the fact that the golf course we were on is right on the coast!! Nevertheless we still had a mooch about with Bruce and Billy and had some excellent runs with the dogs :yes: There's something about rabbits on golf courses they're so fast :icon_eek: but Billy got one and Bruce got another then we decided to call it a night (Well, we did when the lamp battery went flat :icon_redface::doh: )Still, it beats sitting in the house and I got two rabbits for the pot :D The pic is of Billy and me with one of his catches.

post-4050-1191176085_thumb.jpg

Guest nitevision

well done,happend to me plenty of times,you get out thinking these conditions are good,get to where you want to start and the winds dropped and the clouds have fecked off,like you say better than sitting in. :thumbs:

your certainly enjoying the dogs twice out in couple of days :thumbs: nothing like watching a dog run the beam to get the heart pumping well done both of you :thumbs:

great fun out on the beam,for rabbs, but a good daylight hare or roe pre ban wel that takes some beatin