White Lakeland/fell Type

Dead Eyes

Want a good home for this dog that I saved from god only knows what tonight. He'll make someone a good project

He lived with two wrong'uns before this.

He's a real friendly guy and a joy to be around - he's just a little too boisterous for my girls. Plus I'm not allowed pets here - I took him because he was in a very bad situation

14 months old, born 13 December 2012. It was advertised as a patterdale but its a longhaired white thing. Originally bred in Orpington

photo_zps0cc137c9.jpg

photo_zpsab670f1e.jpg

photo_zps2ad085ab.jpg

photo_zpsd1189faa.jpg

photo_zps0d615454.jpg

I'm told that his jabs are up to date - but I have no proof.

As far as I can tell he is half trained for retrieving - he'll almost always bring a ball back but he has a habit of not dropping it if you're bent down to him and only will drop if you're stood up.

He's fine on and off the lead (although I've yet to see another cat/dog so I'll update this part as necessary). He actually prefers being on the lead which I've never known before

BAD BITS

A tad overweight as you can probably see

He still mouthes a little, but its gentle and he stops straight away. In fact, he stops pretty much anything as soon as he's told

He barks a lot in the evening, although this is his first night here so it may just be that. Took him half an hour of being ignored to shut up.

He's supposed to be house trained but he's pissed here and at my Dads - my father reckons its just marking but either way it ought to be mentioned to be fully honest

Not crate trained, although I think his reluctance is because its from a 90lb GSD! This never takes long at all

He literally has no clue what real food is - I gave him a chicken wing and he just dropped it back into his bowl again and still hasnt touched it. I know for certain that his diet was awful before this. Crisps as a bedtime snack etc

He's a loving dog and seemingly keen to catch as he went ballistic after a squirell. He'll make a great dog in the right hands

It cost me around £65 including my diesel, and a good home can have it for that - I've even got an old crate that can go with it too and a couple of packs of raw chicken. I'm not trying to make money - I just took a shine to him and didnt want the local fuckwits ending up with him.

I'm on the Kent/East Sussex border and my Mrs is in Brighton so I can meet at either address or anywhere in between, just pm me