Country Covers

They are very good mate. I know 3 people with them and am ordering one myself tomorrow. They are 100% waterproof and windproof and are guaranteed for 12 months against leaking and even ripping! Top clothing from a top company!

Don't go for any of this other crap. I've just sent a ridgeline jacket back due to leaking after about 3 weeks use. This is why I'm only just getting now but wish I hadn't wasted my time with anything else in the first place!

ATB

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go near them. I had a run in with them over seat covers, mis-represented on spec and certainly not made on their farm in devon as claimed in their brochure (they were made in wolverhamton and dispatched from there) big issues getting a refund back even when promised. My goods were returned with only one bag opened and totally unused (oft got involved) . Spend your money elsewhere. The girl on the phone was really nice but obviously had lets just say "not a nice boss" behind the scenes.

there gear is top knotch ive a couple of there smock and over trouser etc and cant fault the stuff , my only gripe was as iam not the smallist bloke around and i wanted a lightweight smock chap says we only do them to 3xl well i want atleast 5 xl but we can make you one no problem he says 4 months later it finally got here but ive had it a couple of years now and it a cracking bit of kit , if they have what you want there go for it