Couple Of Saluki Pup Pics

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 week old litter brothers:thumbs: PP, TK210 and NoMoon get some pics up lads, see how they coming along , mine out few mile a day with older dogs now, learn nowt sat in kennels though eh?

Posted Images

Its full litter brother to yours and nomoons bitch pal, thinknthey was away before you collected yours, nomoon liked the bitch that much he come for her brother,

couldnt fault the whole litter rich,or breeding rearing infact anything, atb mate mc

Its full litter brother to yours and nomoons bitch pal, thinknthey was away before you collected yours, nomoon liked the bitch that much he come for her brother,

couldnt fault the whole litter rich,or breeding rearing infact anything, atb mate mc

Cheers Mc, mate, am sure theres gotta be a good un amongst em all, who knows maybe even two, who knows, they all got good homes , and a more than fair shot of making something half handy, time will tell though eh?

• Like 2

Cheers Mc, mate, am sure theres gotta be a good un amongst em all, who knows maybe even two, who knows, they all got good homes , and a more than fair shot of making something half handy, time will tell though eh?

mine will be the best lol ill get some pics took this weekend :thumbs:

smicker get some took of yours i got a few here if you dont mind me putting them up mate and would like to publicly appologise to smicker for moaning about him for not getting in touch about the pup he ordered well he did get back in touch and reason for no contact was he lost a very close family member and was grieving well he collected his pup yesterday and a very nice decent fella he was pup will get the best of homes with him and will get worked thats for sure atb pp

• Like 1