Revo 20Bore Youth Model Advise ????

Right guy's im thinking of picking a revo 20 youth up for my young daughter. She has just turned 10yr old, I also have another 2 up and coming boy's who will also hopefully use the gun in time. My question is what loads should I get for her to use through it. Im thinking eley ct 21gram of 7 1/2 shot,I do not want to put her off on recoil, do you think these will be ok. Also being a m/c what should i put in to get her started busting clays, as obviously early success is key for good motivation and moving forward, any help and advise greatly appreciated, cheers hh

Light loads, so the 21g will be fine and if it will be sporting clays then 1/4 and 1/2, down the line 1/2 and 3/4.

Make sure she fires the first few shots at a moving target i.e. a clay rather than at a pattern plate or just into the air. When you've got a target to concentrate on you don't notice or think about the recoil. Just to help not scare her by the kick.

i have a revo 12 gauge pump action,and they are very good guns,if you have not had one dont knock them,i like the for end it has a spring that makes it go forward.buy one good guns.and for £250 thats good.

Edited by shotgun12

Friend got one for the wife just before Christmas so she could join in on the festive shooting.

First gun shot both barrels every time it was taken apart by dealer degreased lubed and put back together BANG both barrels again didn't help.

Gun was sent back and another was given did the the same thing but only 3 out of 10 times both barrels went off.

And also the first one had a terrible finish around the trigger and it cut ur finger but then again 2 barrels going off every time didn't help.

The pumps may be better