Án Táin Working Airedales - New Recruit

foxhound45

1535749_10153593744170487_235586511_n.jp

Án Táin Working AIredales would like to introduce a new arrival to the pack:

A 1 year old bitch from American Working Lineage, deep chested, strong feet and coat with a powerful set of jaws.

It will be interesting to run this bitch with hounds and with the Án Táin pack. It will be interesting to find her strengths and will sure make this Christmas hunt interesting with having another strong bitch to be pushing through the cover.

This is the new bitch:

996746_10153593742835487_456917666_n.jpg

Two current bitches that have taken me to all lengths of the country to find:

1461160_10153563864805487_35763390_n.jpg

And the current pack is it now stands:

1535418_10153593721055487_903243800_n.jp

Thanks to "The Hunting Life" I have located a dog in ROI that I can put over these three bitches so hopefully working Airedales form the Án Táin Kennels will be available for hunters with an interest in working them.

This is the first year over for Án Táin Kennels and still on track with the main mission of re-establishing the working Airedale is a proven breed in the field.

If anyone is interested in working Airedales drop me a note and if I have a litter next year I will try and help get you started.

• Like 3

Cracking looking bitch that mate and I hope u all the best in the future...just out of curiosity which bitch will you be lineing ?? One off you older ones that you have worked your self for a good amount of seasons ? ...also anyone who pms you you want to vet befor letting them have a pup. .....atb mate bx1

I am in Northern Ireland, I have plans to bred the oldest bitch, the one under my left hand in the photo of the three of them. I now need to get them ot over winter and really start pushing foxes so I can really see the strength of each dog. That oldest bitch I aim to breed is from digging history and it shows when she is out in the field.

Great bitch for marking holes.