greyhound bitch wanted

hi all im posting for a mate of mine who is after a blue coloured greyhound bitch for a baseline for bedlington crosses, will be well looked after and will have a permanent home, if anyone can help please pm me or ring him on

Edited by cheeko

cheeko;

you could also try www.greyhoundscene .co.uk, maybe better not mentioning it's for breeding with a bedlington though, if that does'nt work i'm sure there are plenty of blues about, phone a few tracks, or greyhound scene has a link to all or most of the ngrc trainers, one of them is bound to have something and they won't worry about it being desexed etc.

hi all im posting for a mate of mine who is after a blue coloured greyhound bitch for a baseline for bedlington crosses, will be well looked after and will have a permanent home, if anyone can help please pm me or ring him on

i put up photos of my blue bitch that i used in a bed xgrey litter an one of her pups as well..if you wanted a look..cheers ..chris