Paddy; I happen to be in here, so I'll offer what I've heard other say about phones: Primarily, upload ye stuff to Photobucket, like anything else.

Then, I've heard people say to download the Photobucket App ..... :huh: Don't look at me though. My phone makes and takes calls. That's all.

• Like 1

Thanks Pete but photobucket n download phew modern technology pased me by lol. I have a up to date iPhone but I just ring n text. Got some good pics ther of the whole setup it's not much of a setup it does me. Bit embarrassed looking at some of the other guys sheds/bird room and avairys. Like I say keeps me happy.

Yes Pete got it and replyed shortly ago ther even getting into the message was a task you would need a degree to wrk this yoke heads melted plus my reading and writing skills arnt the best thank fook for that thing if ya type a few letters the word pops up god send that thing then I think when I'm writing ya have to think of englishmen they wood be lost in a belfast squabble. So we showed be rocking tomarrow buddy cheers

• Like 1