well new catty received today off bpr and what a piece of art it is...it fits comfortable in the hand and is a pleasure to shoot........shame its not for me tho :cray: ....the lads face had a grin from ear to ear.let him have a look at it and a hold of it and up and away to Santa for now as its a x mass gift for him...........

and just want to say a big thank you to bpr the man is a true gent i asked him if there was any chance he could save me the catty as my lad had his heart set on one similar to mine as it would of been two week before i could send him the payment for it and he sent it me out and told me to send payment when i had it.....a true gent. :thumbs:

the lad will be ever happy x mass day now hell be able shoot couple tins in backyard :laugh:

• Like 1

hope your lad likes it mate....

had a few shots with it before i sent it out.... i like to test all of them...make sure theyre shooting ok :whistling: ....

pretty happy with the way it turned out...

hope he enjoys it...as much as i enjoyed making it...

;)

• Like 1

hope your lad likes it mate....

had a few shots with it before i sent it out.... i like to test all of them...make sure theyre shooting ok :whistling: ....

pretty happy with the way it turned out...

hope he enjoys it...as much as i enjoyed making it...

;)

im sure he will.hes not happy with me tho now told him its gone away till x mass.....

What a guy, hope the lad has as much fun shooting it as Lee rocket had Making it lol I need to keep my lad away from these catty threadslol

lol get him one mate my lads been messing about with mine in the garden and loves it.........to be honest hes getting in less trouble shooting tins in the back yard than been out terrorizing the street lol

My lads got one he got for crimbo as a stocking filler, was a wee cheapo yin off ebay, works well tho, to well lol so it's been confiscated for now after I caught him an his mates shooting haribo sweeties at each other lol good job I never gave them a big of mint imperials instead lol

Edited by Hot Meat

My lads got one he got for crimbo as a stocking filler, was a wee cheapo yin off ebay, works well tho, to well lol so it's been confiscated for now after I caught him an his mates shooting haribo sweeties at each other lol good job I never gave them a big of mint imperials instead lol

:laugh: :laugh: ....