Quiet Night, With Macky And Mozz

Had an offer out with Macky and a new member on here called mozz Tuesday night, to go around a few of there permissions to see whats about... We set of and ended up at the first farm where I had a call show the boys how its done lol, soon anoth there was a lovely big vixen sat out right in the middle of the field, mozz soon put its lights out with a nice shot. Had another little call nothing came so I ran up to fetch it, this was a good size vixen but she only had 3 legs ! Reckon it must of been released, lucky to put it out of its misery before the winter hits hard where I'm sure she would of suffered... So of we go to the next farm where macky took over calling and a couple of minutes calling and theres another sat right in front of a bank, so mozz shoots and down it goe's, so we set of to retrieve it and see another on top of the bank, decision was made to dangerous so we continue walking got over the small hill where the fox had decided to move into the next field, this time with a nice back drop behind bang another good shot and it drops, so that's 3 in the bag..... We tried some more farms and managed 4 more there's only 6 in the picture but we had 7 which is not bad considering there was no wind and you could hear a pin drop it was that quiet, they where big fox's and no cubs which we where suprised about being the time of year it is.

null_zps9dcc6b4a.jpg

Edited by Bazil brush