Best Nv For £1000-£2000

Hi,

I am looking to get NV sorted to go on 22-250 for foxes. Don't know much about them - what's my best bet for £1000-£2000...? I have seen the Pulsar ones which are full scopes and have the added bonus of video but not sure the magnification is adequate... Alternatively I have seen the Archer Monocule things that you can attach and detach. It would go on a Z6 though and i did read they don't work well together for some reason?

What is the best thing for this money? If teh Archer is the answer what do the different grades mean? And is it better than Longbow?

Advice please!

• Like 1

How big is the difference between grades? No point in getting somethign that isn't good enough to do the job - what grade would i need to haev adequate vision on night foxes up to 200 yards minimun?

I have at the mo a pvs14 mill spec complete with a 3x lens and a pulsar l808 laser surplus to requirements as I used it for spotting and I've now got a thermal spotter,I believe this can be used scope mounted with a dsa but you will have to get advise on this.The unit is 2k complete

i have the n550 with a t20 ir from marky and you can see that far no bother you can pick one up 2nd hand for around £600 so its a masive saving and if you have a big budget you can spend the rest on a recording dvice and an extra ir the ir off marky was £45 and i have just got a archos av 400 recording device for £25 plus post you just have to look around ebay is a good start

• Like 2