Stella Update

Haven't been on here in a while but just thought I'd do an update on my Saluki x Bull Grey bitch Stella, she's 18 months now and coming along quite nicely. been out lamping twice since start of September, 1st night was disaster all i saw was badgers and think someone was out as well as could see a light flickering in the distance which was annoying.
Went out Friday night for a quick one and got 2 out of 3 runs, didn't get the first one because was most probably my fault being too eager and slipping from far away and having the rabbit sat on the hedge line, but 2 and 3 were nice sat in the open and gave my bitch too much of a chance and ended up being in the bag :thumbs:.

stella5and6onlamp6thseptember_zps1c5cc8e

then went out the morning after and she managed to pick a mixy one up, but still I'm happy with that :thumbs:
Stella1stdaytime7thseptember_zps83224fd3

and then went out again this morning in the same place and she picked another one up so the past few days I've been quite a happy chappy with my dog, hope the numbers keep on rising :laugh:
Stella2nddaytime8thseptmber_zps3ee38afa.

Needs work on retrieving though, she seems to get them, kill them and sit with it about 10-15meters away just waiting for me lol, but I'm not too pernickety about it I'm just happy to see her run :thumbs:

• Like 2