Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Graham 87

quick question

Recommended Posts

ive been currently lookin for information for a while now i have been told that you have to have a license to keep certain birds of prey and was wondering if you have to have a certain license for a certain bird and how would i obtain one of these licenses? all advice would be appreciated thanks

Share this post

Link to post

If the bird is native -ie goshawk or sparrowhawk etc, then you need an article 10. These will be given to you by the breeder when you collect the bird.

Falcons also require an article 10.

Non-native birds dont need an article 10.

Hope this helps.

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...